In the Spotlight
- Letter to Board of Physicians
- Baltimore City’s Crisis
- Feeling anxious about the Baltimore Riots? Read tips for coping here
- Resources for Crisis in Baltimore
- Authorization to Disclose Substance Use Treatment Information For Coordination Of Care
- ASO Quality Newsletter - Spring 2015 (PDF)
- ASO Compliance Newsletter - Winter 2014 (PDF)
- Substance Intoxication Deaths State of Maryland, 2007 to 2013 Vol.3 Issue 10
- Outcomes Measurement System (OMS)
ValueOptions Maryland gives care to people served by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Health (DHMH), Behavioral Health Administration (BHA). We invite you to look through this site to see the many ways we can serve you. If you are a person or a family member seeing a DHMH/BHA provider, you can access relevant information with the touch of a finger:
Services: Find out more about the many recovery-oriented services that DHMH/BHA funds through local mental health centers!
About: Learn more about the DHMH/BHA and ValueOptions Maryland partnership. Find out what that means for you!
Contacts: Get connected with DHMH/BHA and ValueOptions Maryland. Get answers to your questions concerns. If you don’t see your answer on the web site, call our toll free number!
News and Events: Stay up to date on the upcoming Maryland mental health news and training and events. DHMH/BHA and ValueOptions Maryland offer education and community events.
The Web site has sections for participants and families as well as providers of mental health services. Click on either the "For Participants and Families" or the "For Providers" tab to see the information that applies to you. Check the web site often as it continues to grow to better serve you!
You may contact ValueOptions Maryland at the following toll-free numbers:
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm EST